World Architecture Festival (WAF) celebrates architectural excellence from across the globe each year, not only through comprehensive exhibitions, talks and seminars but also with presenting awards in various categories. This year EAA-Emre Arolat Architecture has been shortlisted in 6 categories by 6 different projects. The projects will be presented to the jury by the EAA-Emre Arolat Architecture team and will take part in the exhibition during the World Architecture Festival in Berlin between 15-17 November 2017.
1. Abdullah Gül Presidential Museum and Library – New and Old (Completed)
2. BerKM – Bergama Cultural Center – Culture (Completed)
3. Göksu Residences – Residential (Future)
4. Liget Budapest Museum of Ethnography – Culture (Future)
5. Tehran Mixed Use Complex – Commercial Mixed Use (Future)
6. Kazan Mixed Use Complex – Leisure-Led Development (Future)
See also https://www.dezeen.com/2017/07/07/world-architecture-festival-building-year-2017-shortlist-announced/