As we have encountered with the growing challenges brought on by the increasing spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), EAA – Emre Arolat Architecture is taking proactive steps to address health, well-being and business concerns in a time which no one knows how severe this outbreak will be. Covid-19 is a clear global concern and the firm has been monitoring the situation extremely closely since the start of the outbreak. All of EAA Studios are carefully following the guidelines of WHO (World Health Organization) and governments’ updates of Disease Control and Prevention in New York, London and Istanbul to safeguard our staff and all those we encounter personally and professionally.
Needless to say, EAA is a global firm and our Business Continuity Plans have already been realized to ensure minimizing business disruption and our focus is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our employees by taking all necessary precautions.
As a result, the firm has been taking several actions at the global level in response to this challenging situation:
- EAA Studio Istanbul is disinfected right before the outbreak of COVID-19 is seen
- in Turkey. All team members are advised to follow public health guidance in their area.
- Work from home policy is implemented for all colleagues in EAA New York, London and Istanbul Studios
- Travel strictly to business-critical operations are suspended to reduce potential health risks.
- The use of video/audio conferencing for staff and client engagements are promoted.
- Staff attendance at external events such as conferences and exhibitions are cancelled.
- Office cleaning regimes are enhanced and protective masks & hand sanitizers are provided at reception areas/desks.
- The resilience of EAA’s IT networks is boosted up to cope with the additional demand from remote working.
The Business Continuity Plans of each office is constantly reviewed by our management team in light of our evolving experience of the Covid-19 outbreak.
All EAA Studios worldwide have contingency plans to cope with business disruption to deal with a variety of complex situations. EAA team will continue to work diligently to ensure the continuity of business operations to serve our clients’ needs and annihilate any obstacles to our collective health and safety as they arise.
This is a time when everyone is united by and directly responsible to a common purpose. As we take action to confront the many challenges this pandemic presents, we are brought together by a profound and achievable goal. As a team, we are confident that through our shared humanity and our individual efforts, we will move toward an optimistic future.
Meanwhile, all points of contact with our offices remain open and accessible. Please reach out to us by phone or email with any questions.
On behalf of all of us at Emre Arolat Architecture, we want you to stay safe and well during this time.